At The City of London Chiropractor Clinic we understand that patients ask a number of FAQs about chiropractic. We would like all our patients to be fully informed before they visit us at the clinic and have therefore produced FAQs about chiropractic.
FAQs About Chiropractic
The majority of FAQs about chiropractic cover the following areas:
- Referral and Booking
- Differences from other professions
We currently have provided answers to the following FAQs about chiropractic:
- Do I need a GP chiropractic referral?
- Do you treat on the first visit?
- Does chiropractic treatment hurt?
- How long does an initial chiropractic consultation take?
- How long is a chiropractic treatment?
- Is chiropractic treatment safe?
- What are chiropractic qualifications?
- Differences between a chiropractor and physiotherapist?
- What are the stages of chiropractic care?
- What does a chiropractor do?
- What happens at my first chiropractic visit?
- What is a chiropractic adjustment?
- What is chiropractic?
- What is the difference between a chiropractor and an osteopath?
- When will I notice benefits from chiropractic care?
- Will my doctor approve?
We understand that our FAQs about chiropractic may not cover all questions. If you have a question which we have not answered in the FAQs section please email the clinic using our contact us section.